Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Villains are any criminals or creatures in the Hero Factory Universe that tend to break the law. Many villains are known to work alone, though some prefer to work in groups or under a larger crime head. Frequently, they come into confrontation with law-enforcing organizations; most often members of the Hero Factory. They were captured, but were broken out when Voltix initiated a breakout by triggering the Black Hole Orb Staff. Von Nebula, Rotor, Corroder, Meltdown, Thunder, Vapor, Fire Lord, Drilldozer, Nitroblast, Jetbug, Witch Doctor, & XT4 are still at large.
List of Employed VillainsEdit
Fire Lord & his cronies were once miners who were modified by Hero Factory scientists to absorb fuel cells. They eventually became power-hungry due to how much fuel their bodies had taken in, & became the Fire Villains.
- Drilldozer - The Fire Lord's strongest minion.
- Jetbug - The Fire Lord's menacing, flying servant.
- Nitroblast - The Fire Lord's sharp, destructive employee.
- Fire Lord - Leader of the fire villains
Von Nebula's GangEdit
After his transformation, Von Nebula recruited some of Hero Factory's worst villains, whose criminal records impressed the former Hero.
- Corroder - Von Nebula's smartest, most troublesome, & most rebellious servant.
- Meltdown - Von Nebula's most destructive servant.
- Minion 17 - One of many minions used by Von Nebula, which was lazy & reluctant to do work.
- Thunder - Von Nebula's toughest employee.
- Vapor - A servant who uses corrosive vapor.
- XPlode - A feared underworld criminal on his own, occasionally persuaded to work under Von Nebula for the thrill.
- Rotor - XPlode's sycophant flunky.
- Von Nebula - A former Hero who wants to destroy Stormer
When Aldous Witch was transformed into Witch Doctor, he outfitted the local wildlife of Quatros with Quaza Spikes & used the Skull Staff to control them. He currently uses them to dig up Quaza mineral from the planet's core.
- Cornelius Zo - A villain that once commanded an army of Tiger Ants; apprehended by Alpha Team.
- Snowflake - A notorious Shape-shifter that can turn objects into smaller versions of itself .
- Panda-Monium - A mutant panda-like being.
- Interpolar Bear - A cat burglar who wears a panda disguise; once pulled an art heist in Stellac City.
- Sun-Eater - A criminal that once tried to take over a planet.
- Gorgon - A gorgon from Neptune that once tried to kidnap Saturn's king.
- Drone - A giant robot that once rampaged across New Stellac City.
- Toxic Reapa - An acid shooting villain from Z'chaya
- Jawblade - A shark-like villain from Scllica
- Splitface - A villain with two different personalities
- Black Phantom - The leader of the Breakout & sent from Hero Factory an plans for create brains for unknown villain
- XT4 - A powerful yellow villain
- Thornraxx - A wasp-like villain from the Hive Planet
- Speeda Demon - A green bike-riding villain
- Core Hunter - A villain that hunts Hero Cores
- Voltix - An electrical welding villain
- An unnamed mutated industrial worker
- Villains - The Villains in the Lego toyline Hero Factory.