As any wiki we have some rules that you must follow...
- No porn, racist, sexist, or offensive content.
- Please don't copy anything from any other wiki.
- Dont add anything from any other series unless it is for a crossover. If you want to add something about another series you can add them here.
- Any thing from an official series (Ultraman or any others) will be removed. If it is for your fanon then we will keep it but if its not we will have to remove it.
- Please dont make a category called "Episodes, Senshis, Weapon" if we have categories called "Episode, Senshi, Weapons" the ones above are just examples and any other ones still count.
- When you create a page make the series name start each letter in caps.
- Dont put any of the offensive content from above in your user name, series, characters, etc.
Trolling and BullyingEdit
- No trolling or bullying any other members. If you get reported or if an admin sees you doing it you will be given a warning and block from editing on the wiki for a week. If you continue then you will be deleted off of the wiki.
- If you are just trying to give advice to someone make sure you try to say it with respect.
- If someone ends up trolling you on other sites also contact their admins before reporting it to wiki staff.
First make sure to read this: Administrators page
- If you want to become an admin or chat mod dont beg on an admins wall.
- When you become admin report any changes to the main page, logo, backgrounds, and site content along with when you are going to delete a page, rename a page, make someone else admin/chat mod, blocking someone, and blocking someone from chat BEFORE you do it or else you could end up losing your powers.
- Dont bother people asking when you will become admin.
- If you become admin don't boss people around like you're better then them.
Becoming a member of this WikiEdit
- If you are under the age of 13/you reveal you're under the age of 13 you will sadly have to be removed from this wiki until you become 13 as Wikia must comply with U.S. federal law on under age online users.
- Do not "mini-mod" as in acting like an admin if your not one.
- Once you make one edit to this wiki you are a member.
- Try to make edits to your page so people can see what you like.
Leaving this WikiEdit
There is no way to leave this wiki so if you want to you will just have to never come back. But here is what you should do when leaving.
- Tell people why you are leaving/when.
- If it is over a fight contact an admin first and maybe they can help you.
- Tell an admin that you are leaving so they can put the abandoned banner on your pages.
- If you want to give someone your series tell any fans of it this change.
Abandoning your project's/Taking over a seriesEdit
- If you are going to be abandoning your project's then contact an admin so we can add a banner on the top of your pages saying they are abandoned.
- Once someone has abandoned a series and you want to take it over send a message to the creator of that series also asking. If they say yes or don't respond (make sure to wait a week) then send a message to an admin saying that you want that series and they will respond if you can take it over.
- Once taking over a series don't change everything about the series (Deleteing characters, zords, etc) if you are going to do that then just make a new series.
- Don't use anyone elses images without asking.
- Don't re-upload an image that is already on the wiki.
- Never use a photo that shows someone who isnt an actor in your series unless it is you.
- When uploading a video make sure it is for your series (Music used, morphing sequence, etc).
- Don't upload anything from the official series unless your using it.
- Blogs are for giving updates, posting trailers, contests, etc so dont use it for movie reviews, saying hi, etc.
- If you have questions dont ask in a blog post it in our fourms.
- You can start up a review service on blogs but ask an admin first.
- Post in the correct fourm category.
- Don't link a fourm post to a page unless it's about it.
- You can make posts for your series on fourms so people can ask questions about it but please link it back to your page.
If you page has a stub post on it that means it isnt long enough. Here is what fits to not be a stub...
- It has more then two sections.
- Has over 600 words in it.
In order to get that stub removed you have to make sure it meets that request. If you find a page that should be a stub tell an admin about it and they will fix it. If your page is no longer a stub you can remove the post from the page.
Deleting a pageEdit
- If its your's make sure to tell why when deleting it.
- If you need it deleted ASAP contact an admin.
- If you didn't make that page and you want it deleted tell an admin why and ask the creator of that page if you can get it deleted.
Copying a pageEdit
- If someone copys your page or an element from your story then contact an admin about it.
- Make sure to also contact the user who made it to see why they did it.
- If an admin says that it wasnt copyed dont ask again to that admin or another.
If any of these rules are broken the results could end up being a block, removal from this wiki, ban from editing, removal of adminship, ban from chat, and global ban if it gets really bad.