Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location||Primarily in Makuhero City|
Heroes are special humans with armor that are created by the Hero Factory to fight crime, avert disasters, & save lives.
The first Heroes were created by Akiyama Makuro some 100 years ago. Since then, over 100,000 have been created, with the number rising every day. Heroes have saved countless lives & apprehended countless villains, saving the galaxy more than once.
In the past few months, Mr. Makuro was designing a new building standard for all Heroes, which featured fire-resistant armor. He eventually perfected this process, & he introduced the system through newly created Heroes, & was later able to altering existing ones after he witnessed the successful upgrade of several Alpha 1 Team members.
Recently, a 3.0 Upgrade system was made where Heroes were given the characteristics of animals.
Each Hero is designed using a unique blueprint, but they all contain a Hero Core, a device crafted from purified Quaza which powers them. Heroes' boots contain Anti-Gravity Thruster Rings & jets, & their helmets are equipped with cameras & communications equipment.
- Ted Blakespear - the leader of Sierra Team
- Emmeline Blast - a veteran of many missions
- Natalie Breez - a member of Alpha 1 with an ability to communicate with most known animals
- Rosalie Brisk - a member of Rho 3 Team
- Dunkan Bulk - a member of Alpha 1 Team, built to withstand powerful blows
- Nate Burgis - the tactician of Sierra Team
- Duece Carter - a veteran of many missions
- Michael Crisp - a member of Rho 3 Team
- Gil Driver - a member of Epsilon 4 Team & briefly Acting Team Leader
- Kelly Deep - a member of Rho 3 Team
- Rachel Dodge - the leader of Zed 4 Team
- Bart Ellorie - the weapons-master of Sierra Team
- Nathan Evo - a calm, cool, & collected Rookie, working with Alpha 1 Team
- Matthew Flare - a member of Zed 4 Team
- Matthew Flash - the leader of Rho 14 Team
- Oscar Flint - a veteran of many missions
- Merrick Fortis - A legendary Hero, best known as the leader of the Hero Recon Team
- Felonius Fox - a prodigy of the Factory, rumored to be working with Recon Team
- Lily Fox - a member of Zed 4 Team
- William Furno - a member of Alpha 1 Team with the purest Hero Core in existence
- Ian Grey - a member of Zed 4 Team
- Maximus - a Hero built for strength
- Sam Mercury - the leader of a Hero Team
- Geneva Mills - a Rookie, working with Mu 19 Team
- Von Ness - a cowardly Rookie who fled the Hero Factory & became the villain Von Nebula
- Julius Nex - a dependable & fearless rookie, working with Alpha 1 Team
- Lanford Puck - the leader of Epsilon 4 Team
- Hailey Quick - a member of Rho 14 Team
- Rocka - an exceptional Rookie working under the eyes of Alpha 1 Team
- Emma Sage - the leader of Mu 19 Team
- Neko Scott - a member of Mu 19 Team
- "Smith" - a purported member of Hero Recon Team, real name unknown
- Nathan Slick - a member of Delta 9 Team, formerly identified as Nate Slick when he was on Mu 19.
- Veronica Sprint - the leader of a Hero Team
- Jimi Stringer - a member of Alpha 1 Team with a passion for music
- Preston Stormer - the leader of Alpha 1 Team, extremely devoted to Hero Factory & very harsh on Rookies
- Mark Surge - a hot-tempered member of Alpha Team
- Maddison Swift - a member of Rho 14 Team
- Thresher - the leader of a Hero Team
- Vic Tory - Head of Communications for the Hero Recon Team, his rank is Captain Lieutenant.
- Chris Trident - a member of Sierra Team
- Lucas Valor - the courageous leader of Delta 9 Team
- Virginia Wake - a veteran of many missions
- Emily Wise - a member of Delta 9 Team
- Azar Wright - a member of Epsilon 4 Team
- Eric Zeal - the leader of Rho 3 Team
- Janey Zero - the leader of a Hero Team
- An unnamed rookie - a member of the Alpha 1 Team.
- Heroes - Heroes in the Lego toyline Hero Factory.